The website of the ECDP2023 in Turku is now online!
Submission formats include symposia, individual papers, round table discussions and posters.
Submissions will open in November 2022.
Submission deadline is January 31, 2023.
Please join us in Turku!
The EARA-EADP-SRA summer school was a big success!
The 2022 edition of the EARA-EADP-SRA Summer School took place in Wicklow, Ireland from
Saturday, August 20th until Wednesday, August 24th afternoon. Eight senior scholars and 24 junior scholars joined together for this research-intensive experience.
The program was packed with many didactic sessions including workshops from senior scholars
with interactive assignments for junior scholars as well as professional development round-table discussions. Junior scholars also presented their current dissertation work and
were able to receive meaningful feedback from fellow student colleagues and senior scholars.
The report of the summer school can be downloaded here:
Call for Bids for ECDP 2025
We kindly invite you to send in a bid for organizing the ECDP2025 that should ideally take place between August, 20 and August, 30 2025.
ECDP 2025 organizers should be Departments of (Developmental) Psychology or Social Science Departments at a local university, who may work together with a professional conference organization. The chair person who sends in the bid must be an academic (developmental) psychologist at the organising university.
In order to bid for organising the ECDP 2025 conference, a dossier containing the following information should
should be send to the president of the EADP (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 30, 2022.
The General Council will decide about the best candidature to hold the EADP 2025 not later than December, 15, 2022.
Bid dossiers must include:
· The chair person and the composition of the local conference committee
· A description of the local (national) state of developmental psychology
· A description of the congress venue including the number of lecture halls and seminar rooms (including seats available and audiovisual equipment), as well as exhibition and poster area.
· A short description of the city and the region
· Information about travelling connections, visa, and accommodation
· A suggestion for the social events
· An indication of financial arrangements (financial support, possible fee structure, etc.)
· Any other information that is considered relevant.
The General Council will decide about the best candidature to hold the EADP 2025 not later than December, 15, 2022.Prospective organizers are then invited to give a reception of during the ECDP2023 that will take place in Turku, Finland between August, 28 and September 1, 2023.
Our latest newsletter is now online.
In this issue, you will find messages from our past and current presidents as well as news about our council members. We also included Reports and News Regarding EADP Activities section. For more news and updates, follow us on Twitter.